Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Power Beats Pro Drain All The Time

Has anyone come up with a solution to these headphones draining while in the case? Is see lots of complaints and no solutions. These headphones are the worst headphones I’ve ever experienced in terms of dependability - always dead when you want to use them even though we’re fully charged. Amazingly disappointed

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 6:44 PM

MDR50 Said:

"Power Beats Pro Drain All The Time: Has anyone come up with a solution to these headphones draining while in the case? Is see lots of complaints and no solutions. These headphones are the worst headphones I’ve ever experienced in terms of dependability - always dead when you want to use them even though we’re fully charged. Amazingly disappointed"

-------

Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

1. Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats
  2. Select: CallChat, or Reservation

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2021 6:44 PM in response to MDR50

MDR50 Said:

"Power Beats Pro Drain All The Time: Has anyone come up with a solution to these headphones draining while in the case? Is see lots of complaints and no solutions. These headphones are the worst headphones I’ve ever experienced in terms of dependability - always dead when you want to use them even though we’re fully charged. Amazingly disappointed"

-------

Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer.

1. Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats
  2. Select: CallChat, or Reservation

Aug 16, 2021 11:02 AM in response to MDR50

I have the same problem and have had since i was brought them as a birthday present in Feb 2020. The left ear piece will show as fully charged in the morning and then be completely dead at the end of the day! This is not an everyday occurrence but is happening at least every few days. I love the headphones apart from this battery issue. They have been back to Apple on two occasions, come back and appear okay for a while and then continues along the same path. Not sure what they have or haven't replaced as no one seems to be able to tell me.

Aug 28, 2021 8:40 AM in response to MDR50

Yep, the right ear bud won’t charge. Super frustrating. I’m convinced this is a ploy to keep people out of shape by draining their motivation on these junk earbuds that won’t charge. I bought the AppleCare. The support people said they would just ship me new ones. Known issue and apple does not care nor do they stand behind their product.

Aug 28, 2021 9:15 AM in response to Computabuda

I have tried the disconnecting in Bluetooth settings, it charges then just drains whilst in the case. It is mainly the left ear bud but can be the right. I’m totally shocked at Apple’s lack of dealing with clearly a known issue, mine have been back twice and just recently went out of the year warranty - so basically told pay for a repair / replacement.

Power Beats Pro Drain All The Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.