Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Have anyone encountered issues with Apple Music in iOS15.0 ?

Like for me I can’t play any song, it just instantly pauses, it’s really slow…

I have a good internet connection, already rebooted my iPhone (12 pro max), enabled library sync and got no restrictions.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 12:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 10:44 AM

Hi GuilhermeP,

We understand you're having some issues with Apple Music on a beta iOS version. Troubleshoot the Music app using the steps in this article: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won't open.

If the behavior persists and you'd like to continue using beta software, submit feedback using the Feedback Assistant app on your device.

To further troubleshoot the behavior, we recommend reverting to the latest public iOS version available. You can do this by following the steps under the section 'Remove the developer beta by restoring your device' in How to uninstall iOS beta software.

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2021 10:44 AM in response to GuilhermeP

Hi GuilhermeP,

We understand you're having some issues with Apple Music on a beta iOS version. Troubleshoot the Music app using the steps in this article: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won't open.

If the behavior persists and you'd like to continue using beta software, submit feedback using the Feedback Assistant app on your device.

To further troubleshoot the behavior, we recommend reverting to the latest public iOS version available. You can do this by following the steps under the section 'Remove the developer beta by restoring your device' in How to uninstall iOS beta software.

Cheers!

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.