Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my iPhone

I was laying down on my bed when I got the same message pop up saying that basically said someone was using find my IPhone when I was holding it. Does this mean someone stole my info? Can they track me?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 11:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 11:40 PM

CtrlYoda Said:

"Find my iPhone: I was laying down on my bed when I got the same message pop up saying that basically said someone was using find my IPhone when I was holding it. Does this mean someone stole my info? Can they track me?"

-------

Report this Scam:

Is this an eMail or a Text Message? If so, then it is a scam, and you should report it to Apple: Take a screenshot of it, and email it to Apple. Find out here how to do so: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tip

Being suspicious, perform the following:

A. See your Devices:

See where you are signed in.  Go Here: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

and...

B. Modify your Credentials:

If something does not look familiar, then consider modifying your credentials, for Security & Privacy concerns, starting with a new password. Here is how it would work with Apple:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2021 11:40 PM in response to CtrlYoda

CtrlYoda Said:

"Find my iPhone: I was laying down on my bed when I got the same message pop up saying that basically said someone was using find my IPhone when I was holding it. Does this mean someone stole my info? Can they track me?"

-------

Report this Scam:

Is this an eMail or a Text Message? If so, then it is a scam, and you should report it to Apple: Take a screenshot of it, and email it to Apple. Find out here how to do so: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tip

Being suspicious, perform the following:

A. See your Devices:

See where you are signed in.  Go Here: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

and...

B. Modify your Credentials:

If something does not look familiar, then consider modifying your credentials, for Security & Privacy concerns, starting with a new password. Here is how it would work with Apple:

Find my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.