Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sony speaker not on Bluetooth device list anymore after iOS update

I did the iOS update 3 days ago and now my Sony speaker won’t connect to my iPhone 11. I have turned phone off and on, did the same with the Bluetooth, I did the “forget this device” and now the speaker won’t even show up as something I can try to connect to. The speaker is next to me and is also fully charged.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 10:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 8:36 AM

Hey Genoa8,

We see that you're having some trouble connecting the Sony speaker to your iPhone via Bluetooth.

Make sure there isn't an issue with Bluetooth interference: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support.

Have you checked the product page for Sony to make sure that you're putting the Sony speaker into pairing mode? The speaker will need to be put into pairing mode for it to appear as a possible connection on the iPhone.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2021 8:36 AM in response to Genoa8

Hey Genoa8,

We see that you're having some trouble connecting the Sony speaker to your iPhone via Bluetooth.

Make sure there isn't an issue with Bluetooth interference: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support.

Have you checked the product page for Sony to make sure that you're putting the Sony speaker into pairing mode? The speaker will need to be put into pairing mode for it to appear as a possible connection on the iPhone.

Cheers!

Sony speaker not on Bluetooth device list anymore after iOS update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.