Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost the charging case for my Airpods Pro. Is it possible to get a replacement case without the earbuds (which I still have). I have the serial number. Thanks.

I lost the charging case for my Airpods Pro. Is it possible to get a replacement case without the earbuds (which I still have). I have the serial number. Thanks.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 12:43 PM

2 replies

Aug 10, 2021 2:04 PM in response to Jeff0914

You can get a replacement case from the Genius Bar. Make sure that you bring the AirPods with you so that they can ensure that it works with the new charging case. And you'll have to make an appointment with the Genius Bar. Find your store at https://www.apple.com/retail/, and you can make an appointment. Alternatively, if you have the Apple Support app on your phone, you can make an appointment from there as well.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.