Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I asked The technician how to TURN SAFE MODE OFF not on

How do you turn sad mode off Mac desktop

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 5:02 PM

2 replies

Aug 20, 2021 10:20 AM in response to Shane and Rhonda

Hey Apple

My MacBook Air (11-inch, Mid 2011), has too many problems. It is Running MacOS Sierra (10.12.6) problem 1: safe boot, may laptop somehow turned on safe boot I cannot turn off it. Problem 2: the keyboard shifts to some wrong symbols but I have changed the key to us keyboard, the keyboard type: is Australian and keyboard it has i5 intel. Problem 3: safe boot turned some features off. the features are: Keyboard light, cut ram half to 1.8 GB it was 4 GB but it was cut in half., mouse gestures, extensions like pen drive it turned off usb I cannot put my hard drive to work ti only allows keywords and mouses., problem 5: the fan doesn’t work. I saw before safe boot everything worked but now it doesn’t work properly. Problem 5: the speaker doesn’t work so I had to buy a bluetooth speaker. the speaker works when it boots doesn’t work when you are a user or admin. And now anything works thats why I serviced my laptop, I brought it to near apple store they replaced the motherboard and boot it up, we live in kinda remote country downside of Nepal next to India near mainmar surrounded by them. Then it worked but it doesn’t fix anything I had to charge 1,000 dollars for the repair And now the laptop is useless. What should I do now apple I don’t have the money to buy a new laptop. The Apple Store tried to re boot then I lost every important data I stored some of it but not 128 GB of my data. And now I’m stressed what should I do the F keys shifts everytime I have to change it every 15 minutes. I cannot turn when the shutdown button it just flashes I spent 1,489 us dollars on this laptop I saw tutorials then I tried it I lost all my hard worked things and data then I tried to install MacOS high Sierra, my laptop broke down after one month it re booted in normal Sierra but now I need a new laptop. But I won’t buy a new laptop it is my daddys gift soo. I need to turn off safe boot please wish me luck I don’t lose any data.

AND NOW FOR MY VERY LAST WORDS PLESE SEND INSTUCATIONS OF HOW DO I FIX THIS LAPTOP

I NEED TO WORK I NEED MONEY

Best wishes from Jun

I asked The technician how to TURN SAFE MODE OFF not on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.