Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see the whole app

I've recently downloaded a game (golf) to play on my Mac OS and it works fine but it takes up more than the screen allows and I don't have the options to minimize the screen to see it all. I can minimize totally or full screen which is too big. Any assistance would be great thanks.

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 7:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 7:47 PM

Devastator_Ops Said:

"Can't see the whole app: I've recently downloaded a game (golf) to play on my Mac OS and it works fine but it takes up more than the screen allows and I don't have the options to minimize the screen to see it all. I can minimize totally or full screen which is too big. Any assistance would be great thanks."

-------

Seems to be a Glitch:

I don't use that app. But, contact the app's Developer. You'll find their contact information in the app's site of the App Store. Ask them if this is how it is intended to run, or if they have an update for this, as it may be a glitch in the software.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2021 7:47 PM in response to Devastator_Ops

Devastator_Ops Said:

"Can't see the whole app: I've recently downloaded a game (golf) to play on my Mac OS and it works fine but it takes up more than the screen allows and I don't have the options to minimize the screen to see it all. I can minimize totally or full screen which is too big. Any assistance would be great thanks."

-------

Seems to be a Glitch:

I don't use that app. But, contact the app's Developer. You'll find their contact information in the app's site of the App Store. Ask them if this is how it is intended to run, or if they have an update for this, as it may be a glitch in the software.

Can't see the whole app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.