Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost purchased music

I have music purchased from iTunes that’s not in my library?! Hundreds?! Every since the departure?!

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply
5 replies

Sep 6, 2021 10:47 AM in response to kimoliver515

Are you signed into your Apple ID on a computer that is authorised to it? For an issue with a recent purchase try the https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ site. Note the ability to redownload past purchases is contingent on the items remaining in the store. Rights holders can, and occasionally do, remove content from the store. You should always download your purchases and back them up somewhere even when you generally want to access content using the cloud.

tt2

Sep 6, 2021 1:10 PM in response to turingtest2

All of those factors have been noted and addressed

▪️device authorized

▪️Song still available in iTunes

▪️Content not showing in my iCLOUD

▪️Not in “hidden” music section

▪️Correct Apple ID & password on device/account

▪️Doesn’t show up in my “Purchased” link either. I’ve had several songs go that way before, but this last one I still have the receipt for and it is still listed for sale in the iTunes Store

▪️Also, I have the latest version of iTunes available and my device has the most up to date version iOS

I will go to the link provided for help.

ty

Lost purchased music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.