Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently purchased a season pass for American Horror Story Season 1, but I have not received the new episodes since. The same thing happened when I purchased the most recent season of Flash.

I recently purchased a season pass for American Horror Story Season 1, but I have not received the new episodes since. The same thing happened when I purchased the most recent season of Flash. I ended up repurchasing the last 5 episodes or so because I got tired of getting the runaround from apple both online and by telephone. What gives?

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 10:47 AM

Greetings, Clecticeltic!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're looking for a few episodes from a Season Pass you purchased. Are you trying to watch on an Apple TV or iOS device or your Mac?

Do you see an icon next to the episodes as shown in the second bullet point in the section "Before you buy" in Buy movies and TV shows from the Apple TV app? If you do, you can download the episodes so that you can watch them.

If you don't see the episodes at all follow the steps in If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app. You'll want to be sure to follow the steps in the section "Update to the latest version of the Apple TV app" as well as the remaining advice in the link. You may need to update the app in order to be able to see the most recent episodes.

Let us know the results and take care!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2021 10:47 AM in response to Clecticeltic

Greetings, Clecticeltic!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're looking for a few episodes from a Season Pass you purchased. Are you trying to watch on an Apple TV or iOS device or your Mac?

Do you see an icon next to the episodes as shown in the second bullet point in the section "Before you buy" in Buy movies and TV shows from the Apple TV app? If you do, you can download the episodes so that you can watch them.

If you don't see the episodes at all follow the steps in If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app. You'll want to be sure to follow the steps in the section "Update to the latest version of the Apple TV app" as well as the remaining advice in the link. You may need to update the app in order to be able to see the most recent episodes.

Let us know the results and take care!

Aug 14, 2021 3:18 PM in response to AppleJen77

The download symbol does not show up beside the episode. I'm having the same problem in iTunes on my PC, my iPad, my MacBookAir and my Apple TV. The season shows up as purchased but the one NEW episode that has been aired since I purchased the season pass, says I have to pay for it! The same thing happened when I purchased the season pass for the most recent season of The Flash. I ended up having to purchase the last 5 or 6 episodes of the season in order to complete the season even though I had already purchased the season pass. The problem is NOT solved or resolved!

Also, since I reloaded the app on some of these devices, the app is showing that I haven't purchased the season even though I have and they are ON my devices.

I recently purchased a season pass for American Horror Story Season 1, but I have not received the new episodes since. The same thing happened when I purchased the most recent season of Flash.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.