Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All latest episodes of purchased TV shows do not download nor stream. Show as to buy price of $2.99

Dear all,

This past Wednesday, 1/12/2022, none of the latest episodes of my purchased season passes of several TV shows appear as if I had not purchased the season passes. They appear as new to buy at $2.99 each. Over 10 TV shows!!!!

all the Chicagos, Law&Orders, CW shows…!!

I am wondering if this is only me or anyone else has this same problem.

Thanks. This is an example of what I am experiencing with just one show. They are 10 TV shows as this one. Just this week alone.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 12:03 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 15, 2022 12:23 PM in response to Raffols

Hi Raffols,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. TV shows that you have purchased show a purchase price as if you have not bought them. Right?

These shows may have been accidentally hidden. When an item is hidden, it won't appear in your library or any devices that you use with your Apple ID. You can make sure that's not the case and unhide them if needed by following the steps in Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books.

Have a great day!

All latest episodes of purchased TV shows do not download nor stream. Show as to buy price of $2.99

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.