Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Completed Season not showing up

I'm running into a repeating issue with the Apple TV App -- I've purchased several full seasons of kids shows, and very often those shows are only showing the option of purchasing them again. I've been charged for these purchases as I've checked my credit card statement.

I've also restarted my Apple TV, logged back into my account several times and I still have the same issue.

What is incredibly confusing to me, is that when browsing through tv shows, the Apple TV is indicating that I have "purchased the season" -- However, when I click on the particular season and move to the next screen where it shows the thumbnails of each episode in that season, it then shows the $2.99/episode marker. It also then shows that I have the option to "complete my season", which I have already done.

To be clear, this is a fairly new issue, within the last couple of months.

Thanks for any suggestions

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on May 11, 2020 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 5:43 AM

You may want to contact the iTunes Store staff. Be specific to them, with order ID and all.

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Completed Season not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.