Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CBS Shows 2.99 even though active subscriber

I bought a bundle of Apple TV+ and Paramount with Showtime. Starting today I cannot access CBS shows such as NCIS, FBI. It is requiring $2.99 to watch a show. I cannot log into Paramount because I used my Apple ID to buy the bundle. I am logged into Apple TV+. This is in my TV as the device. Who can I call or email for support?

UTU7000,

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 7:43 PM

If there is a discrepancy for episode availability between the standalone service and the Apple TV app Channel, then you can contact Apple about that. Verify that the episode in question is released yet (i.e. NCIS s18e13 wouldn’t be released yet).

Paramount+ allows Channel subscribers to create an additional Paramount+ account from the Channel subscription. Then you can choose to watch in the separate app on any device, or on the web. See: discussions.apple.com/thread/252537441.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2021 7:43 PM in response to Mooneypaul

If there is a discrepancy for episode availability between the standalone service and the Apple TV app Channel, then you can contact Apple about that. Verify that the episode in question is released yet (i.e. NCIS s18e13 wouldn’t be released yet).

Paramount+ allows Channel subscribers to create an additional Paramount+ account from the Channel subscription. Then you can choose to watch in the separate app on any device, or on the web. See: discussions.apple.com/thread/252537441.

CBS Shows 2.99 even though active subscriber

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.