Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paramount plus through Apple tv

I have paramount plus and some of the shows I have been watching now come up with i need to pay for them . Other shows are still normal .

my subscription is current and paid

paramount is blaming Apple .

any ideas how to fix ?

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 4:59 AM

If episodes for an Apple TV app Channel are missing, then you might be directed to the available same episode at a different content provider, e.g. episodes or seasons for sale at the iTunes Store.

If that is the case, then do contact the iTunes Store staff about that. They should know who to contact for content delivery if something is not available that should be available.

I don’t know what is going on if you have it all accessible on your iPhone, but not on your smart TV.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2022 4:59 AM in response to Paramountplus

If episodes for an Apple TV app Channel are missing, then you might be directed to the available same episode at a different content provider, e.g. episodes or seasons for sale at the iTunes Store.

If that is the case, then do contact the iTunes Store staff about that. They should know who to contact for content delivery if something is not available that should be available.

I don’t know what is going on if you have it all accessible on your iPhone, but not on your smart TV.

Jan 3, 2022 3:40 AM in response to Paramountplus

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Did you subscribe to Paramount+ in the Apple TV app, in the Paramount+ app, or with Paramount+ directly, or somewhere else?

Apple TV app Channels have a different type of subscription than content provider apps, even if both can be subscriptions through Apple. Those types of subscriptions are not exchangeable as such, they have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations.

What happens if you access those shows not through Up Next, but directly from the Paramount+ Channel pages, or from the Paramount+ app? Once done, that should update Up Next as well, so it may work again for the future.

Or navigate to the Details page for a show, scroll down to How to Watch, then select the wanted content provider.

Paramount plus through Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.