Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have paid for AppleTV channel, however whenever I try to watch it only allows me to watch the first episode then wants to charge me if I watch any other episodes. In other words it does not recognize me as a paying customer.

My Apple app on the TV does not acknowledge me as paying customer. It allows me to watch one episode of a program and wants to charge me for the next series of episodes I watch. How can I correct that?

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 7:07 AM

Verify that you are signed in to the Apple TV app through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon), with the same Apple ID account that has this subscription.

5 replies

Dec 21, 2021 9:29 AM in response to FrankWL

1883 is not part of the Apple TV+ programming lineup. 1883 is not free. It is for now exclusively on Paramount+, which is a (separate) subscription service.

The Apple TV app shows lots of content for various services, including content on services that you do not currently subscribe to, but some that you potentially could subscribe to through the Apple TV app.

To view just Apple TV+ content, first select the tv+ tab to browse through. All that is included without additional payments, if you subscribe to Apple TV+.

I have paid for AppleTV channel, however whenever I try to watch it only allows me to watch the first episode then wants to charge me if I watch any other episodes. In other words it does not recognize me as a paying customer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.