Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Notes

Apparently the notes app on my computer had been automatically set to back-up to iCloud, but my iCloud is full. In trying to change the preferences, I unchecked and rechecked the notes and now all my most recent notes are gone. Is there any way to recover them?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 10:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 10:55 PM

CWirtz Said:

"Lost Notes: Apparently the notes app on my computer had been automatically set to back-up to iCloud, but my iCloud is full. In trying to change the preferences, I unchecked and rechecked the notes and now all my most recent notes are gone. Is there any way to recover them?"

-------

Try the Following:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2021 10:55 PM in response to CWirtz

CWirtz Said:

"Lost Notes: Apparently the notes app on my computer had been automatically set to back-up to iCloud, but my iCloud is full. In trying to change the preferences, I unchecked and rechecked the notes and now all my most recent notes are gone. Is there any way to recover them?"

-------

Try the Following:

Lost Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.