Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue in sharing Apple Music with family

Recently, I have subscribed to Apple Music (family) but I am not able to share it with with my wife. I have checked my Apple ID as well as hers. Can anyone help?

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 3:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 9:10 AM

Hello niznetjames,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

If we understand your post correctly, you've recently subscribed to Apple Music Family Sharing but are unable to share it with your wife. We'd like to help!

Go through the article below to ensure Family Sharing has been set up correctly and invitations were sent out correctly.

Set up Family Sharing

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 9:10 AM in response to niznetjames

Hello niznetjames,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

If we understand your post correctly, you've recently subscribed to Apple Music Family Sharing but are unable to share it with your wife. We'd like to help!

Go through the article below to ensure Family Sharing has been set up correctly and invitations were sent out correctly.

Set up Family Sharing

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Issue in sharing Apple Music with family

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.