Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My appleTV is updated. Every time I try to sign in, it keeps kicking me back to the apple ID and password screen. I get the verification notice on my phone but there is nowhere to add it or I get the message that my ID or password are wrong.

How do I access Apple TV. I havent used it in a long time. Software is up to date. I've reset, restarted...don't know what else to do? I keep getting kicked back to ID and password screen, get a verification code but no where to enter it. An endless circle of entering and getting nowhere. Oh- I get to the AppleTV screen and select a show, press play, then kicked back to signing in again. Help?

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 5:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 5:34 PM

Older Apple TV box, apparently.

Enter the code at the end of the password.

If your password is ABCDEF and you get the verification code 123456, enter your password as ABCDEF123456

The verification code is time-limited.

Similar questions

3 replies

My appleTV is updated. Every time I try to sign in, it keeps kicking me back to the apple ID and password screen. I get the verification notice on my phone but there is nowhere to add it or I get the message that my ID or password are wrong.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.