Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

do i need to sign in to Apple TV on my samsung tv everytime I want to watch a show? It always asks if I want a free trial?????

do i need to sign in to Apple TV on my samsung smart tv everytime I want to watch a show? It always asks if I want a free trial?????

UNU7090,

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 11:51 AM

For your own devices, you should always be signed in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account. The app should remember your sign-in, unless you sign out.

If you select a show from a subscription service for which your account does not have an active subscription (yet), then you will be asked to sign up for that, by getting an introductory trial for that.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 11:51 AM in response to kathik50

For your own devices, you should always be signed in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account. The app should remember your sign-in, unless you sign out.

If you select a show from a subscription service for which your account does not have an active subscription (yet), then you will be asked to sign up for that, by getting an introductory trial for that.

do i need to sign in to Apple TV on my samsung tv everytime I want to watch a show? It always asks if I want a free trial?????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.