Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two apple id's. One from my work and my personal one. I have movies and songs purchased on my work account that I want to access on my persoal account.

I have two apple id's and own movies and music on my old account and want to be able to access them on my new account. I have set up the old account as a share account but am still unable to access the movies and music. The old account was set up with my company email address but as I have retired the company has retired my email. It still seems to be active in the cloud as I can still log my ipad into that account. I have done family sharing with all the boxes checked but still no luck> ??? Help

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 2:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

1 reply

I have two apple id's. One from my work and my personal one. I have movies and songs purchased on my work account that I want to access on my persoal account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.