Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health App Connect to Noom?

I am trying to connect my Health app to my Noom app so that it will sync track my steps and exercise. It should be fairly straightforward, but when I try to sign in to iHealth through the Noom app, it says I don't have an account. I don't think I ever set one up- it just came with the phone and is now synced to my Apple Watch, so I don't have any login information. How can I sync to this account (that is already connected to my watch) with the Noom app?

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 6:44 AM

2 replies

Aug 17, 2021 6:48 AM in response to SCWD9151

Hey SCWD9151,

Thanks for posting your question in Apple Support Communities.

Your Health data is synced to your devices via your Apple ID account. The Health app is different from iHealth that is offered in the App Store. You may need to create an account with iHealth in order to sync your data between the two Apps. If you need to link Noom to your Health app, you will need to find steps from Noom on how to connect to your Apple ID.

For more information, check out this article: Share health and fitness data in Health on iPhone.

Best Wishes.

Health App Connect to Noom?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.