Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are there any changes? It stopped working this week. Unable to connect to any of my Two TV. V.

I’m unable to mirror the screen from my phone or iPad to any of my two TV, one is sangsum and the other LG.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 12:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 1:10 PM

Hi alejofromanniston,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you can't mirror the screen from your iPhone to either of your TVs, and we'd like to help. It looks like you've reviewed the Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch article.

What happens when you try to mirror the screen of your iPhone? Which iPhone do you have and what iOS is running on it? What is the model of the Samsung and LG TVs? Are these Smart TVs or are you using an Apple TV for either of them?

If possible, change your internet connection. Ensure your network is using the recommended settings as shown in Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points.

If the issue isn't network-related, check out the steps in If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device.

Regards

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2021 1:10 PM in response to alejofromanniston

Hi alejofromanniston,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you can't mirror the screen from your iPhone to either of your TVs, and we'd like to help. It looks like you've reviewed the Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch article.

What happens when you try to mirror the screen of your iPhone? Which iPhone do you have and what iOS is running on it? What is the model of the Samsung and LG TVs? Are these Smart TVs or are you using an Apple TV for either of them?

If possible, change your internet connection. Ensure your network is using the recommended settings as shown in Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points.

If the issue isn't network-related, check out the steps in If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device.

Regards

Are there any changes? It stopped working this week. Unable to connect to any of my Two TV. V.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.