Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad conundrum using Outlook Email

When I log into my Outlook email account on my Ipad4, only a month's worth of my messages are displayed in the Inbox. This does not happen on my Mac laptop, which displays several years' worth of prior messages. So, this appears to be an Ipad quirk. Any suggestions on how I can get the Ipad to display all my emails?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 4:12 PM

IpadConundrum wrote:

When I log into my Outlook email account on my Ipad4, only a month's worth of my messages are displayed in the Inbox. This does not happen on my Mac laptop, which displays several years' worth of prior messages. So, this appears to be an Ipad quirk. Any suggestions on how I can get the Ipad to display all my emails?

Go to your Outlook mail settings - look for mails day to sync -

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2021 4:12 PM in response to IpadConundrum

IpadConundrum wrote:

Go to your Outlook mail settings - look for mails day to sync -

iPad conundrum using Outlook Email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.