Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Firstly my right Airpod is not working then I reset airpods now my mobile is not connecting airpods

I bought Airpod 2 yesterday, today my right airpod is not working

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 9:29 PM

1 reply

Aug 17, 2021 3:37 PM in response to haswinder51

Hello haswinder51.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're unable to pair your AirPods with your device. We can understand how this would be an issue. Allow us to investigate this issue and assist in any way we can. We also notice that you're already coming from a helpful resource below:

If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support

It does provide steps that you can try in order to get your AirPods paired. You can try to restart your mobile device and try to pair them up again. We also have another resource that can help if one of your AirPods are not working:

If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

If you're still unable to properly pair your AirPods to your device or any other device after resetting them or following the guidance in both resources, you might want to consider reaching out to Apple Support for help. Just in case, you can use the link below to reach them:

Get Support

We hope this information is useful. Best of luck.

Firstly my right Airpod is not working then I reset airpods now my mobile is not connecting airpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.