Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

More From iCloud Storage to Apple One?

My wife, son, and I all have iPhones with iCloud storage plans. We just moved to Apple One and my wife and son are still getting charged for iCloud storage. I want to cancel their plans but am worried about them losing photos/files/etc. How do I ensure this doesn't happen?

Thank you!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 9:16 AM

Hello, Mitchell Gross! Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. 

We've reviewed your question and it looks like you’re looking for clarification on how to save all data in your family’s iCloud accounts, after moving to an Apple One account. It's understandable that you'd want this to be arranged without data loss, so allow us to assist with that. Please start by taking a look here: What happens to your iCloud storage plan when you sign up for Apple One. When you share an iCloud storage plan, family members can't see each others' photos, files, or documents. They will not lose their content.

There is no need to cancel their accounts to enjoy the benefits of Apple One iCloud storage sharing. If this does not resolve the issue or if you have follow-up questions, please let us know. We're here for you. Have a fantastic day!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2021 9:16 AM in response to Mitchell Gross

Hello, Mitchell Gross! Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. 

We've reviewed your question and it looks like you’re looking for clarification on how to save all data in your family’s iCloud accounts, after moving to an Apple One account. It's understandable that you'd want this to be arranged without data loss, so allow us to assist with that. Please start by taking a look here: What happens to your iCloud storage plan when you sign up for Apple One. When you share an iCloud storage plan, family members can't see each others' photos, files, or documents. They will not lose their content.

There is no need to cancel their accounts to enjoy the benefits of Apple One iCloud storage sharing. If this does not resolve the issue or if you have follow-up questions, please let us know. We're here for you. Have a fantastic day!

More From iCloud Storage to Apple One?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.