Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Okay I have only ONE Apple account and ID. I have had an ICloud account of 200GB for over a year. I recently decided to subscribe to Apple One Family because it gave the 200GB of iCloud storage plus Apple TV. Now however I am being charged for both!

How do I keep my data and photos? They are on my iCloud account. I want to cancel my iCloud account and use the 200GB I get on my Apple One Family account instead! Apple has charged me for both for 3 months now! They are each for 200GB of space….I only need one. I would prefer to keep Apple One but if it won’t transfer my photos and data and backups, I will have to cancel Apple one as paying for both is ridiculous! I am using 121GB on my iCloud account. I tried to downgrade my iCloud account to the free 50GB, but they sent me a warning email that I would lose my data and photos and not be able to backup!!! Help!

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 2:19 AM

Check here -> What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One – Apple Support (UK)

Get more help -> Call Apple in your region see: Contact Apple for support and service

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Or -> Contact Apple Support -> Get Support (apple.com)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2022 2:19 AM in response to pegbat

Check here -> What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One – Apple Support (UK)

Get more help -> Call Apple in your region see: Contact Apple for support and service

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Or -> Contact Apple Support -> Get Support (apple.com)

Okay I have only ONE Apple account and ID. I have had an ICloud account of 200GB for over a year. I recently decided to subscribe to Apple One Family because it gave the 200GB of iCloud storage plus Apple TV. Now however I am being charged for both!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.