Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why doesn't apple photos & videos load on any device

Hi

I have 2Tb iCloud an iPhone 12pro max, MacBook & iPad. All are up today software and I've restarted all to try and resolve problem.

I can't access videos on the apple app or most photos. Either there is a cloud with an exclamation or a circle with an exclamation or an error message unable to load photo An error occurred while loading a higher quality version of this photo (or video if I'm trying to watch a video)

I have tried with wifi, hard wired and 4G to ascertain if it is an internet problem. I have a large amount of family photos and videos that I would be devastated if I lost them. As most are irretrevable.

In addition I tried accessing through browser and it says Due to account maintenance this account is locked. Try again in an hour.

This has been the same for the last 48hours

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 12:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 12:43 AM

In addition I tried accessing through browser and it says Due to account maintenance this account is locked. Try again in an hour.

This has been the same for the last 48hours

Similar questions

1 reply

why doesn't apple photos & videos load on any device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.