Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We upgraded the amount of I Cloud storage on our account and since tnhen all my pictures show up on my wife's phone ands visa versa. Can we share storage in I Cloud but not display our photos on each others phones?

We upgraded the amount of I Cloud storage on our account and since then all my pictures show up on my wife's phone ands visa versa. Can we share storage in I Cloud but not display our photos on each others phones?

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 10:35 AM

Have you checked to see if you are both using the same Apple ID? That is the only way to automatically share all photos, even if you are sharing storage. See the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2021 10:35 AM in response to JJKK88

Have you checked to see if you are both using the same Apple ID? That is the only way to automatically share all photos, even if you are sharing storage. See the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

We upgraded the amount of I Cloud storage on our account and since tnhen all my pictures show up on my wife's phone ands visa versa. Can we share storage in I Cloud but not display our photos on each others phones?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.