Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos not downloading to new iPad Pro

I have a new iPad Pro. My photos download to my Google Photos, my Amazon Photos, but not to my resident Apple photo library. I have a very strong wifi connection, the supplied power, and they haven’t loaded in 24 hours. Google and Amazon loaded in less than a minute. Everything is already in iCloud. What am I doing wrong?

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 9:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 12:15 PM

Your photos are already in iCloud and they are not downloading to your new iPad Pro. Ensure that your iPad Pro is logged in with the same Apple ID as your other devices that sync with your iCloud account. Ensure that the iCloud for Photos is set to ON on your iPad Pro. See below:

On your iPad Pro, open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Photos : Ensure that this is set to ON.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2021 12:15 PM in response to victuals

Your photos are already in iCloud and they are not downloading to your new iPad Pro. Ensure that your iPad Pro is logged in with the same Apple ID as your other devices that sync with your iCloud account. Ensure that the iCloud for Photos is set to ON on your iPad Pro. See below:

On your iPad Pro, open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Photos : Ensure that this is set to ON.

Axel F.

Photos not downloading to new iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.