Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpod pro case not charging

Airpods pro Charing case not working anymore: no light is showing at all on the case when i connect to the charger..and aidpods not charging

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 6:03 AM

Hello ~ Take a look at link below and If your iPhone is nearby and you plug in your AirPod Pros and open the lid, do you get a pop up that shows the battery percentage? If so… then you should see a changing icon that indicates the case is charging there. Just to check that.

If your AirPods Pro are not charging you can try the steps here: If your AirPods won’t charge.

~Katana-San~

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2021 6:03 AM in response to anis1508

Hello ~ Take a look at link below and If your iPhone is nearby and you plug in your AirPod Pros and open the lid, do you get a pop up that shows the battery percentage? If so… then you should see a changing icon that indicates the case is charging there. Just to check that.

If your AirPods Pro are not charging you can try the steps here: If your AirPods won’t charge.

~Katana-San~

Aug 23, 2021 9:18 AM in response to Katana-San

Hi Katana-San,

Thanks for your feedback.

I am charging the case the usual way by lightning cable, and I’ve already checked if any concerns with connectivity: usb, power adapter etc, all seems normal.

Yes, i tried reseting via the button in the back of the case, nothing happens, which is to me kind of normal if the case is completely discharged and can’t be charged.

Just to note that I figured out this situation suddenly: i left the case charging for 4 or 5 hours as i was out. When I was back, I picked the case to use the airpods and I discovered the sad situation : case was not charged, and it does not take charge/power anymore !

have you seen similar problem for airpod pro? Is it a known problem ? with case battery for exemple, case power adapter…?

Aug 23, 2021 8:21 AM in response to Katana-San

Hi Katana-San,

I’ve check the link and it does not help. Actually the charging case is kind of dead, it does not show any light when i connect it to the charger, and the AirPods pro are also completely de-charged, and I don t know by any mean how to check whats going on..

challenge is that i am in a country where there is no appstore presence, so can’t bring them to store to be checked…

Aug 23, 2021 9:36 AM in response to anis1508

Hello ~ Haven’t seen much about problem. Not sure where you are but I am posting how to contact Apple from other countries in link below. I am sorry we could not come up with and easy and fast solution for you. Contact Apple Support and please keep us updated as now I am interested. I feel you may need a new case or at least some attention to case battery but hope not as complicated by being out of country. Good luck :)

a Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple apple.com

~Katana-San~

Airpod pro case not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.