Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where do you go to view a email to help unlock your apple ID after many failed attempts of putting the password in?

asking this for my dad since I forgot his password and have failed to put it in many times and trying to unlock it, I forgot most of the security questions that are for so far lack of anything he can pick or have an accurate answer to, but moving on this is over the viewing of the email that's suppose to help unlock it, any idea where? or if I can make it email my phone or email account, tried the apple mail and Gmail but so far... none of them work less I'm looking in the wrong place, just asking for a hand here so.. help? anyone?

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 3:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 5:51 PM

See if anything in Section 3 helps.

Apple ID - Password/Security Questions verification e-mail not received.  

3 replies

where do you go to view a email to help unlock your apple ID after many failed attempts of putting the password in?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.