Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple support had me send a picture of my receipt when I purchased my iPhone to get my free year of Apple TV back because I changed my Apple ID. Now I don’t receive certain calls texts or voicemails. There’s is a noticeable del

Nevermind. Always have to complicate ****. I’m so sick of fake support techs and community help advisors. Apple get your **** together thought my privacy was an ultimate concern, reason for purchasing iPhone. Ridiculous.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 5:29 PM

You are not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish to speak to Apple Support, you need to use the Get Support link at the top of the page here. 

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple support had me send a picture of my receipt when I purchased my iPhone to get my free year of Apple TV back because I changed my Apple ID. Now I don’t receive certain calls texts or voicemails. There’s is a noticeable del

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.