Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Web page not available

When I am reading an article download from internet a lot of times it will disappear and an error message says “The website is not available Try Again”. After this happens I go to Settings, Safari, Clear History and Website Data. This works for a while then the process starts all over again.

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 4:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 10:56 AM

LittleWizard38,

if you're accessing this from the Google app on the iPad you'll want to make sure the app is up-to-date. If is it, you'll need to reach out to the developer to see what's going on with the iPad version of the app. You can learn how to do that here: How to contact an app developer

Take care.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2021 10:56 AM in response to LittleWizard38

LittleWizard38,

if you're accessing this from the Google app on the iPad you'll want to make sure the app is up-to-date. If is it, you'll need to reach out to the developer to see what's going on with the iPad version of the app. You can learn how to do that here: How to contact an app developer

Take care.

Aug 26, 2021 7:47 AM in response to bailier

The iPad is 6th generation, running on software version 14.7.1. Whenever I go to Google to read the news and bring up an article, everything is fine for a short time then the article disappears and I get "The webpage is not available Try again". I have had this problem almost from the beginning and have had a number of calls to Apple. They have me go to "Settings", "Safari", and "Clear History and Website Data". This works fine for an article or two then I get the same message. The only way I can read a full article without this interruption is to copy the website address and send it to my email. Is it possible to reset the iPad and replace Safari with some other program? I am just frustrated. I am 83, on a limited income, and mainly use the internet and TV. I definitely cannot afford another iPad. Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Web page not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.