Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud music library & family apple music account

Hi!

Sorry in advance if I have some grammer mistakes (English is not my native language).

I have a family apple music account. Today I tried accessing my music via iTunes on my windows PC and couldn't do that. After a little bit of reading I found out I need to turn on the iCloud music library sync. When I did that, my personal music showed up on my PC but so did my sister's music, which was also added on my iPhone.

I deleted all the added songs- a task that took a very long time- and turned off the sync of the iCloud music library.

How do I access my music on the PC without copying all of the other family members' music to my personal device?

Besides my sister's music, old songs of mine were added (I guess beacuse of an old backup I did a long time ago) when I turned on the sync of the iCloud music library.

Thank you very much for your help :)

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 8:19 PM

Are you and your sister sharing an Apple ID? Or if you are using Family Sharing do you have purchase sharing turned on?

How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

iCloud music library & family apple music account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.