Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen damaged

My Macbook Pro has a damaged screen. Will my Apple Care cover it? What options do I have to fix it and what would it typically cost?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 7:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 7:49 PM

mollymo4321 Said:

"Screen damaged: My Macbook Pro has a damaged screen. Will my Apple Care cover it? What options do I have to fix it and what would it typically cost?"

-------

Time for a New Screen:

Based on your wording, it seems you need to get your screen replaced. So, take it to your local Retailer, an AASP, or to Apple, directly.

Contact Apple Support:

To find out your options, contact Apple Support. They'll have an upfront answer for you.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2021 7:49 PM in response to mollymo4321

mollymo4321 Said:

"Screen damaged: My Macbook Pro has a damaged screen. Will my Apple Care cover it? What options do I have to fix it and what would it typically cost?"

-------

Time for a New Screen:

Based on your wording, it seems you need to get your screen replaced. So, take it to your local Retailer, an AASP, or to Apple, directly.

Contact Apple Support:

To find out your options, contact Apple Support. They'll have an upfront answer for you.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Screen damaged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.