Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to remove the beta profile from my Apple Watch

Iam first time use developers beta my watch but I don’t khow delete my beta profile. Please help me

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 10:20 AM

If you installed an iOS or watchOS beta or developer seed

Before you update, remove the beta profile from your device. To view and remove profiles:

Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, then go to General > Profiles. Tap the beta profile that you want to remove, then tap Delete Profile. Enter your iPhone passcode if requested. 

Open the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap General > Profiles & Device Management. Tap the beta profile that you want to remove, then tap Delete profile. Enter your iPhone passcode if requested. 

After you remove the profiles, restart both devices and check for the update again.

To continue using the public beta of iOS, you can install the beta profile again.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204641

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2021 10:20 AM in response to Salim-1

If you installed an iOS or watchOS beta or developer seed

Before you update, remove the beta profile from your device. To view and remove profiles:

Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, then go to General > Profiles. Tap the beta profile that you want to remove, then tap Delete Profile. Enter your iPhone passcode if requested. 

Open the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap General > Profiles & Device Management. Tap the beta profile that you want to remove, then tap Delete profile. Enter your iPhone passcode if requested. 

After you remove the profiles, restart both devices and check for the update again.

To continue using the public beta of iOS, you can install the beta profile again.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204641

I want to remove the beta profile from my Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.