Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to print brochures on pages?

I created a brochure for my business and I want to print it. The outside of the brochure prints fine, but the inside prints upside down. How do I fix this?

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 10:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 4:53 PM

his can usually be fixed by changing the 'binding' setting.

Binding should be set to match the edge of the paper to which the lines on which the paper is folded are aligned. For a three panel brochure, that's the short edge.

If memory serves, there was some conflict between what I though was the correct interpretation of that setting compared with the interpretation written into the software, so I would print a single brochure using the suggested setting, then checking the result, and if it is not correct, change the setting to the other choice, and again print a single brochure.

REgards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2021 4:53 PM in response to soilsguy

his can usually be fixed by changing the 'binding' setting.

Binding should be set to match the edge of the paper to which the lines on which the paper is folded are aligned. For a three panel brochure, that's the short edge.

If memory serves, there was some conflict between what I though was the correct interpretation of that setting compared with the interpretation written into the software, so I would print a single brochure using the suggested setting, then checking the result, and if it is not correct, change the setting to the other choice, and again print a single brochure.

REgards,

Barry

How to print brochures on pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.