Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Automation

I’m using iPhone XR since last year. Today I found an error in running automation. I put an automation when connected charging. It is showing that encountered an error : the automation took too long to run. Please need to resolve it..!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 8:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 8:12 PM

raju_d Said:

"Automation: I’m using iPhone XR since last year. Today I found an error in running automation. I put an automation when connected charging. It is showing that encountered an error : the automation took too long to run. Please need to resolve it..!"

-------

Clear "Other":

Clear the storages named "Other". It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips. Caches would be being used for remembrance of application use.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2021 8:12 PM in response to raju_d

raju_d Said:

"Automation: I’m using iPhone XR since last year. Today I found an error in running automation. I put an automation when connected charging. It is showing that encountered an error : the automation took too long to run. Please need to resolve it..!"

-------

Clear "Other":

Clear the storages named "Other". It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips. Caches would be being used for remembrance of application use.

Automation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.