Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Folders on home screen

Is it possible to make the folders on my Home Screen larger?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 8:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 3:24 PM

Hi, yes I have no problem creating the folders and I already zoomed in, but see how small the folder icons are. It’s difficult seeing what “files” are in them! Any way to make the folder icons larger, like the way they are in the new App Library?

3 replies

Aug 28, 2021 8:02 AM in response to veni240

Hi veni240,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We are happy to help with providing with information about creating folders on your Home Screen. We see you came from How to move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch which is the correct resource for steps to do this. While you can’t increase the size of a folder on your Home screen, you can make them appear larger by zooming in: Zoom in on the iPhone screen. If you’d like to have the ability to create larger folders, you can let Apple know: Feedback - iPhone

Were you able to create a folder following the steps in that resource? If you had any issue creating a folder, you want to make sure you are running the latest version of software. Learn how to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch here.

Cheers!

Folders on home screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.