Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have purchased a printer it shows up on my iPhone but when I click on it it says no network connection

I have purchased a printer it appears on my phone but says I have no network connection but I have

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 12:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 12:42 AM

The printer may appear on an iPhone but if it is greyed out then it may not give the desired result.

1. Restart both the devices (Printer and iPhone) and if need be then restart the router too.
  2. The link on top of this page, under the "Related Article” is the process. If that link did not help then please mention the exact difficulty faced by you.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2021 12:42 AM in response to Volvo-lady

The printer may appear on an iPhone but if it is greyed out then it may not give the desired result.

1. Restart both the devices (Printer and iPhone) and if need be then restart the router too.
  2. The link on top of this page, under the "Related Article” is the process. If that link did not help then please mention the exact difficulty faced by you.

I have purchased a printer it shows up on my iPhone but when I click on it it says no network connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.