Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't connect my I-Phone 12 Pro with my old Apple Watch 3. The watch was connected with my old i-phone 8 plus which I don't have with me anymore. I reset the watch to factory default. It says that the watch is not connected to internet!

I can't connect my I-Phone 12 Pro with my old Apple Watch 3. The watch was connected with my old i-phone 8 plus which I don't have with me anymore. I reset the watch to factory default. Now, when I tried to pair them, it asks me to update the iOS and when I hit the continue button, it says that the watch is not connected to internet!

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 2:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

1 reply

I can't connect my I-Phone 12 Pro with my old Apple Watch 3. The watch was connected with my old i-phone 8 plus which I don't have with me anymore. I reset the watch to factory default. It says that the watch is not connected to internet!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.