Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to put itunes music onto iphone 12??

how can i get music from itunes on my pc, onto my iphone 12?? this music is from cds, downloaded etc. it is not apple music.

feeling kind of ripped off if the only options are paying monthly for it.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 11:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 4:03 AM

becstasy wrote:
....music is from cds, downloaded etc. it is not apple music.

But that is not your only option. You do not have to pay monthly for music that you copied into iTunes from your CDs, or paid-for music that you've downloaded, even from the iTunes Store. Apple Music is a subscription service, that is completely separate from music that you've purchased, either on CD (and copied into your Library) or purchased in digital form (MP3s etc.).

If the music is (as you say) currently in your iTunes library, what is stopping you from syncing your iPhone with your iTunes Library and putting the music on the same way that you have done in the past? If you have Apple Music turned on on your device, turn it off.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 4:03 AM in response to becstasy

becstasy wrote:
....music is from cds, downloaded etc. it is not apple music.

But that is not your only option. You do not have to pay monthly for music that you copied into iTunes from your CDs, or paid-for music that you've downloaded, even from the iTunes Store. Apple Music is a subscription service, that is completely separate from music that you've purchased, either on CD (and copied into your Library) or purchased in digital form (MP3s etc.).

If the music is (as you say) currently in your iTunes library, what is stopping you from syncing your iPhone with your iTunes Library and putting the music on the same way that you have done in the past? If you have Apple Music turned on on your device, turn it off.

how to put itunes music onto iphone 12??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.