Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone -> Icloud

I recently bought the extension of Icloud of 50GB to get all the media on my Iphone on there.

Problem: my media is not automatically uploading to the cloud even though this setting is on.

A solution might be to enable the "optimize pictures" setting that keeps the original pictures on the cloud and a lower quality back-up on my phone. However I want to keep the original quality on my phone.

Is there another solution to get the photos that have not automatically uploaded to the cloud on there?

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 1:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 5:22 AM

Salutations Cowkeeper, 

We understand that you have some photos that are not syncing with iCloud. Let’s check the status of the upload, to verify if we can get any indications on why it has paused. 

From the Photos app, tap Library > All Photos and scroll down just a bit. Though it looks like you’re scrolled to the bottom when you scroll a little more some information such as photo and video count will come up along with the status of the upload. What does it say here? 

Also, please be sure your iPhone is connected to a strong Wi-Fi network, Low Power Mode is disabled in Settings > Battery and if possible, connected to power. 

If the pictures are from a different source, such as they have been synced to your iPhone from a computer, let us know. 

Is there any other data not syncing? 

Thank you. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2021 5:22 AM in response to Cowkeeper

Salutations Cowkeeper, 

We understand that you have some photos that are not syncing with iCloud. Let’s check the status of the upload, to verify if we can get any indications on why it has paused. 

From the Photos app, tap Library > All Photos and scroll down just a bit. Though it looks like you’re scrolled to the bottom when you scroll a little more some information such as photo and video count will come up along with the status of the upload. What does it say here? 

Also, please be sure your iPhone is connected to a strong Wi-Fi network, Low Power Mode is disabled in Settings > Battery and if possible, connected to power. 

If the pictures are from a different source, such as they have been synced to your iPhone from a computer, let us know. 

Is there any other data not syncing? 

Thank you. 

Iphone -> Icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.