Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I can't find the my Airtag on Find My iPhone?

I lost my phone a few months ago. I have an Airtag on my car keys. I had to do with an android phone for about month and half. I got a new iPhone 12 mini and the Airtag does not appear on Find My iPhone. How to I connect the Airtag? And why Airtags are not a topic to choose?

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 10:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 10:23 PM

Is your iPhone logged in with the same Apple ID as your lost iPhone once was? If YES and you are not still not seeing your AirTag in Find My under Items then you will have to reset the AirTag.

Learn ➔ How to reset the AirTag.

After the AirTag has been successfully reset then you will have to pair it with your iPad Mini. Learn ➔ How to setup your AirTag with your iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 10:23 PM in response to chapotito

Is your iPhone logged in with the same Apple ID as your lost iPhone once was? If YES and you are not still not seeing your AirTag in Find My under Items then you will have to reset the AirTag.

Learn ➔ How to reset the AirTag.

After the AirTag has been successfully reset then you will have to pair it with your iPad Mini. Learn ➔ How to setup your AirTag with your iPhone.

Axel F.

Why I can't find the my Airtag on Find My iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.