Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay no notification

Hello,

When I pay with Apple Pay on my iPhone, I'm supposed to receive a notification and to have the last payments in the wallet.

Since a couple of days I don't have those informations.

Is it due to a setting mismatch or to the bank?

iPhone 12

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 3:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 3:32 AM

So at least the payment has worked.

You could wait for another in-store purchase and see if the problem persists

If it does I think you have three options

Wait some more.

Click here : contact Apple Support 

Or remove the card and add it back, however it is unlikely to drag back historical transactions and I am not keen to test this on your behalf!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2021 3:32 AM in response to Christian David

So at least the payment has worked.

You could wait for another in-store purchase and see if the problem persists

If it does I think you have three options

Wait some more.

Click here : contact Apple Support 

Or remove the card and add it back, however it is unlikely to drag back historical transactions and I am not keen to test this on your behalf!

Aug 30, 2021 4:22 AM in response to Christian David

Check your internet connection.

Look in the Wallet App and click on the card. See if it lists the transaction.

There are no settings to change and with cards other than Apple Card you should see the last 10 transactions. (Apple Card should show them all)

Also check your card account in the usual manner by Banking app or Safari, and check recent transactions.

If the transactions don't appear on the Wallet App or the Account then it would seem the bank is running slow (weekend probably)

Aug 30, 2021 5:18 AM in response to LD150

Thanks for your answer LD150 but:

In the Wallet App I only see the last 10 transactions up to Thursday, 26th and the transactions since then are not mentionned.

I have no Internet connection problem btw the connection is also available via my phone operator.

I'll check my bank account tomorrow to see if the card transactions are mentionned.

Apple Pay no notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.