Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 camera shake+noise

Hello, my main camera becomes shaky & weird static noise appears, only when I zoom in.

If I don't zoom in or use front camera all is normal.

I've done basic things such as phone reset, my IOS is up to date, closed all Apps.

No change for several days now.

Is there anything else I should do before booking appt. with Apple Store for repair?

Anyone else have this type of issue?

thanks

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 8:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 9:09 AM

I can't think of any software reason for those symptoms. All iPhone 12 should still be under warranty

You should arrange a service or repair

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article.

If not covered by warranty and you don't have AppleCare+, you may have to pay full replacement cost for severe damage 

You can see additional service information within the following article: 

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2021 9:09 AM in response to Yamaha_FZ_Fan

I can't think of any software reason for those symptoms. All iPhone 12 should still be under warranty

You should arrange a service or repair

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article.

If not covered by warranty and you don't have AppleCare+, you may have to pay full replacement cost for severe damage 

You can see additional service information within the following article: 

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

Iphone 12 camera shake+noise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.