Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t send or receive photos via MMS

I’ve just changed providers and for some reason can’t send or recover photos via mms. I e checked settings and MMS is on. I’ve turned phone off and on, reset factory settings and still no luck. ICAN send via WhatsApp but that’s not always suitable. please help

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 4:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 4:41 PM

Joanna1108 Said:

"Can’t send or receive photos via MMS: I’ve just changed providers and for some reason can’t send or recover photos via mms. I e checked settings and MMS is on. I’ve turned phone off and on, reset factory settings and still no luck. ICAN send via WhatsApp but that’s not always suitable. please help"

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2021 4:41 PM in response to Joanna1108

Joanna1108 Said:

"Can’t send or receive photos via MMS: I’ve just changed providers and for some reason can’t send or recover photos via mms. I e checked settings and MMS is on. I’ve turned phone off and on, reset factory settings and still no luck. ICAN send via WhatsApp but that’s not always suitable. please help"

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

Can’t send or receive photos via MMS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.