Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your Apple iPhone has been hacked what I do?

I received a pop message saying your apple iPhone has been hacked what I do

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 3:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 8:06 PM

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - https://support.apple.com/HT204759

If you are uncertain about a message and a resource provided in that message, do not click on any links. Try to independently verify the resource by going to a support page on apple.com and use that to contact Apple.

About pop-up ads and windows in Safari - Apple Support

"Learn how to block annoying pop-up ads on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac."

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2021 8:06 PM in response to Alfonsina

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - https://support.apple.com/HT204759

If you are uncertain about a message and a resource provided in that message, do not click on any links. Try to independently verify the resource by going to a support page on apple.com and use that to contact Apple.

About pop-up ads and windows in Safari - Apple Support

"Learn how to block annoying pop-up ads on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac."

Sep 26, 2021 6:25 AM in response to TheLittles

Most of these comments are telling apple users that it’s a scam and your phone isn’t hacked.

I have an iPhone 11. Last night when I put it on the charger it was on 1% and started to glitch, so I took it off the percentage showed 3% which didn’t make any sense because it was only on it for couple of seconds. I turned on and off my phone then the percentage went back down to 1.

what is happening??

Sep 2, 2021 8:11 PM in response to Alfonsina

Alfonsina Said:

"Your Apple iPhone has been hacked what I do?: I received a pop message saying your apple iPhone has been hacked what I do"

-------

Report this Phishing Scam:

What you are reporting is a phishing scam. Apple wouldn't send you such a message about a hacked account. Forward the eMail to: reportphishing@apple.com, and add a screenshot if this message as an attachment. Do as instructed here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tips.

Your Apple iPhone has been hacked what I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.