Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV on iPhone 11

Recently started to use Apple TV on my phone and wondering if anyone else are seeing the issues I am?

When trying to download episodes of different shows I frequently get an error “episode cannot be downloaded at this time”

this usually happens after I download the first 2 or 3 episodes and on any further download attempt the error appears

I close the app and reopen to try again and error remains.

Twice I have signed out of the app and when I sign back in all my downloads have been deleted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 4:43 PM

4 replies

Sep 3, 2021 4:25 AM in response to Fran1888

Download and stream shows and movies from Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels - Apple Support

Some Apple TV channels might have limits for how many titles can be downloaded simultaneously and the number of devices you can download content on. If you reach the limit, the Apple TV app will alert you. You’ll need to delete previously downloaded TV episodes or movies on one of your (or your family's) devices before you can download anything else from that channel.

Could that be it?

Apple TV on iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.