Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV down load error message

I have had a paid subscription for some time. Today when I tried to view content, I received a message that informed me that the content was unable to load and that I should uninstall the Apple TV app, and re install it. I did uninstall the app, and I have made several attempts to install it. When I do attempt to install the app, I receive an error message instructing me to try again.

FireTVStick(Gen2),

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 4:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 10:14 AM

Reboot device and router. Try downloading another app. If the issue is persisting on other content try checking Speedtest for internet connection and run diagnostics for the local network (stumbler, netstumbler or similar). However, if this is only present when trying to download this app then reach out to Apple and Amazon to investigate further.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2023 10:14 AM in response to obrown86

Reboot device and router. Try downloading another app. If the issue is persisting on other content try checking Speedtest for internet connection and run diagnostics for the local network (stumbler, netstumbler or similar). However, if this is only present when trying to download this app then reach out to Apple and Amazon to investigate further.

Apple TV down load error message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.