Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV app crashing.

I am having problems trying to watch everything on the TV with the Apple TV app.

They are listed below:

• Takes too long to load;
  • Once the film or series starts it crashes right away or sometimes in the middle.
  • An error message pop ups referring to the internet connection, but every other app works just fine and fast.
  • The app is updated, the TV is new.

Best regards

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 3:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 8:07 AM

I tried the following procedures:

Excellent, good steps. Then I won’t suggest to do those.

Do check if TV system software/firmware updates are available. Especially for new TVs.

Please review this for completeness: If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

If the issue persists, then I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2021 8:07 AM in response to Scudafax

I tried the following procedures:

Excellent, good steps. Then I won’t suggest to do those.

Do check if TV system software/firmware updates are available. Especially for new TVs.

Please review this for completeness: If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

If the issue persists, then I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

Apple TV app crashing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.